Friday, October 28, 2011

Living in Virginia

The 2nd bedroom/office

Can you tell which desk is mine?

View out the window from the 2nd bedroom

Our bedroom


View from front door

Our craigslist couch and Brandon's painting

Add caption

Dining area

Foodnetwork on of course

Looking into the kitchen

The pumpkins we picked at this cute little farm in Maryland

My four Halloween cats

I love the colors in my kitchen! It's been so exciting living in a place with colored walls



Front door



View from the livingroom


I love these windows, I keep the blinds up all day long

I never include pictures of myslef, so here is one. But I had to make it black and white because I am all broke out so my skin looks really red. It's amazing how much better a picture can look in black and white!

2 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

cute cute place. I really love the paint colors. what a great house and so many windows so bright and happy!

Julie said...

Those windows are so awesome. I too would have those open all day long. The view makes it seem like your in a treehouse :)